Earth is a communion of subjects not a collection of objects. Earth exists and can survive only in its integral functioning. It cannot survive in fragments any more than any organism can survive in fragments. ... Read More
The mission of CES is to advance new ideas and new ways of living for an ecozoic (ecological-cultural) age through publications, education, events, arts and action.
- An online magazine, CES Musings: Chronicling the Transition from Economic-Industrial to Ecological-Cultural Societies. Subscribe to our E-zine.
- A print journal: The Ecozoic: Reflections on Life in an Ecological-Cultural Age
- This website containing news, information, articles, media and announcements.
Education & Events
- Educational programs
- Events, Conferences and Colloquia
- Educational resources
- Presentations and Commentary
Arts & Action
- Ethics and Spirituality Initiative for Sustainable Development
- Process-Relational Philosophies
- Earth Jurisprudence
- Arts for the Ecozoic
- Membership services
- Fulfillment services for publications and other resources
- Operations and volunteers
- Finance and legal