The Ecozoic Reader: Critical Reflection, Story and Shared Dream Experience of an Ecological Age was the print journal of CES prior to The Ecozoic. The Ecozoic Reader was published from Fall 2000 until Fall 2007.
All of the past issues of The Ecozoic Reader will be available on this website. Popular issues include:
- Thomas Berry’s Great Work (Vol. 1, No. 1)
- In the Beginning Was the Dream (Vol. 1, No. 4)
- The Green Man (Vol. 2, No. 3)
- The Earth Charter (Vol. 2, No. 2)
- Spirituality for the Ecozoic Era (Vol. 2, No. 4)
- The Great Understanding of Black Elk (Vol. 3, No. 3)
- the four part series on “Where Are We?” “How Did We Get Here?” “Where Are We Going?” and “How Do We Get There?” (Vol. 4, Nos. 1-4)
- The Wisdom of Women (Vol. 5, No. 1)
The contents of The Ecozoic Readers remain timely and we recommend them for reading.
Past Issues of The Ecozoic Reader will be posted soon.